The kick off meeting of VET IN 3D took place on the 16th of December 2020 and brought together different representatives from the 8 partner organisations.
Coordinated by Kauno Technikos Profesinio Mokymo Centras, the project focuses on the exchange of practices on three dimensions of VET considered as primary drivers of excellence: Entrepreneurship Education; Social Inclusion; and Technology Enabled Learning. These are also areas in which EFVET has been heavily engaged through the work of its Thematic Teams.
The project has a tri-fold objective aiming at answering to the needs and interests expressed by VET providers, namely:
- The creation of more opportunities for VET organisationsto exchange practices and discuss about innovation on a regular basis;
- The improvement of the competences of the VET staff on innovative teaching methodologies;
- The need to raise awareness on the different dimensions of VET excellence among which the ones in which the project is focusing on.
It is expected the project to:
- Identify, teste and mainstream a template of transnational conference where VET schools around Europe can meet to exchange practices and work on innovation in VET every year;
- Improve competences in VET practitioners on different topics such as Entrepreneurship Education; Social Inclusion; Technology Enabled Learning (TEL).
- Contribute to the roll-out of follow-up initiatives at national level as a result of the exchange.
It was a very successful and enriching meeting where partners had the opportunity to present their organisations; to discuss the goals and vision set for the project and clarify expectations, roles and responsibilities.
Dedicated time to discuss further project administration aspects, quality and risk management and communication and dissemination was also assured.
Overall the meeting was mentioned as very positive and it was great to see the enthusiasm in starting working in its implementation and to count with the commitment of all partners.