EfVET Thematic Teams (TT) were established in 2018 with the main purpose of:
- Become a “think tank”, opinion leader, a point of reference for VET in a specific field
- Aggregate members’ expertise in a specific field
- Promote innovation and business opportunities among members
- There is huge expertise among our members on specific and different sectors. This expertise, beyond the business’ exploitation, may offer a priceless channel of communication, not only among EfVET and its members, but also among the European Commission, other Stakeholders and organisations outside EfVET.
- The communication between sectoral experts may support sectoral networking, exchanges of high-level experiences and practices and valuable upgrade on the sectoral content itself. This high-level knowledge will promote VET in European level and abroad regarding its image, consistency and efficacy.
The establishment of these different working groups have allowed EfVET to:
- Open up a communication (sectoral) channel between EfVET and its members
- Attract new members, via the added value (sectoral content + sectoral networking)
- Promote EfVET image, size, consistency, efficacy
What do the Thematic Teams do?
- Workshops: meeting twice a year, 1 at the margins of EfVET conference; plan and implement workshops and round tables at the annual conference;
- Policy feeds: contribute as and if necessary, to policy reflections and statements within own field/domain; providing inputs for surveys, papers, researches;
- Innovation: identifying and sharing successful practices on the specific areas by stimulation interaction and cooperation among EfVET Members and key stakeholders active in the specific field of the Thematic Team.